At Hillrom, each one of us contributes toward a single, noble purpose: to enhance outcomes for patients and their caregivers. If that sounds like you, then we want you on our team.„
Where We Work
Where do you see yourself? Hillrom has career opportunities for you to grow across the globe and close to home. Everywhere there is care, we are there.
- Latin America
- Middle East
- North America
All Hillrom employees are eligible for health insurance, paid and unpaid leaves, a retirement plan, and life and disability/accident coverage. We offer a variety of voluntary benefits, as well as personalized support tools to help our associates navigate the healthcare landscape. Our inclusive culture extends to our benefit programs, helping ensure our associates can find options that meet their needs.
Hillrom offers an Employee Stock Purchase Plan in countries where we have a sufficient number of interested employees. Currently, those locations include the US, Canada, Mexico, Netherlands, Singapore, Australia and Japan. All employees in those countries are eligible to participate.
Training and Development
We want our associates to do more than succeed — we want them to thrive. So we invest in a number of training and development programs to support their personal and professional growth.
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
Our values connect us to each other, to our mission and to the people we serve. Find out how Hillrom’s principles make all the difference.
We’re committed to including and supporting the voices of our associates. It’s the foundation of our success. Be yourself. We like it that way. Everyone is welcome as an inclusive workplace; our associates are comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. Be you!
- Leadership: Our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIB) Council works alongside our full-time DIB team to benefit Hillrom’s inclusive workplace and the communities we serve.
- Taking Accountability: Diversity and Inclusion metrics are embedded across Hillrom, holding us accountable to create a culture where everyone belongs.
- Setting the Tone: Our anti-harassment and equal employment opportunity policies and trainings ensure all Hillrom employees work in a healthy, safe and productive environment.
- Women with Impact: In 2019, Hillrom joined the Catalyst CEO Champions for Change, securing our commitment to advancing women, including women of color, into senior leadership positions.
- Employee Resource Groups: These company-sponsored, employee-led groups let colleagues with similar life experiences or backgrounds to join in a professional forum.
- Attracting Talent: We welcome individuals of all ages, backgrounds, citizenships, disabilities, sexes, education levels, ethnicities, family statuses, genders, gender identities, geographical locations, languages, military experiences, political views, races, religions, sexual orientations (including LGBTQ), socioeconomic statuses and work experiences.
Hillrom is a great place to work, and people are noticing. Here’s just a few reasons why being on our team is a win-win situation.
- Newsweek—America's Most Responsible Companies (2020)
- Women’s Forum of New York Corporate Champion (2019)
- American Heart Association’s Workplace Index: Gold (2019)
- Healthiest Employer’s Top 100 Healthiest Workplaces in America (2019)
- Great Place to Work® Certified, France (2019)
- 100 Best Adoption-Friendly Workplaces, Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption (2019)
- Silver Cradle Award for Support of Employee Adoption (2019)