- Custom-shaped, overlapping silicone gaskets help keep foreign matter out of the recessed Mounting Power Communication (MPC) rail system.
- Spring-loaded, flush drawers with no exterior handles are easy to use and clean.
- Operating controls on the support head and a color-coded brake system let you intuitively position the FCS Pendant.
- Easily attach shelves and drawers of various widths and depths.
- A dock-on trolley equipment carrier is also available.
- Customizable - Modular design simplifies arrangement and selection of modules.
- Intelligent - Patented MPC rail supplies select components with low-voltage power.
- Configurable - Quick Connect gives tool-free attachment of a variety of components.
FCS 300 Electro Cube
Powering Your Operating Room
The FCS 300 Electro Cube is used to connect additional equipment for power and low voltage needs in the operating room. The pendant prevents you from having to plug equipment into the wall, eliminating trip hazards. Used in ORs, hybrid ORs, specialty ORs, and ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs) the standard configuration includes two electrical outlets and two low voltage preparations.
FCS 500 Monitor Holders
Enhanced Modularity for Improved Visibility
Hillrom offers various arm systems that allow for flexible arrangement and positioning of assorted monitors within any space. Options range from one large monitor up to eight smaller monitors to fit your OR needs.
TruPort™ Supply Unit
Break Free to Move Forward
Whether in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) or the Operating Room (OR), adaptability is essential – because everything can change in an instant. Care teams need to flex and shift on a moment’s notice. Yet too often, their choices are limited to complex and costly infrastructure considerations. Break free and adapt your equipment to deliver the care your patients need today with the TruPort™ Supply Unit
Dig deeper into product attributes to see how we can fit your requirements.
|TruPort™ Supply Unit||FCS 500||FCS 300|
|Support Dual Arm Reach||Up to 2,600 mm||Up to 2,540 mm||Up to 2,680 mm|
|Brake System Options||Electro-pneumatic, Electro-magnetic or Friction Brake||Electro-pneumatic or Friction Brake||Friction Brake|
|Ceiling Attachment||Suspended ceiling clearance up to 1,500 mm||Suspended ceiling clearance up to 1,500 mm||Standard Light Mounting System Required, Mounting Plate at 254 mm|
|Vertically Articulating Adjustment (optional)|
|Arm Reach||1,000 mm||1,000 mm or 1240 mm||980 mm|
|Vertical Range||700 mm||700 mm||840 mm|
|Lift Speed||30 mm/s||30 mm/s or Manual||Manual|
|Max. Load||Up to 340 kg||Up to 180 kg||Up to 15 kg|
|Swivel Range||330° on all joints, stops configurable every 12°||330° on all joints, stops configurable every 12°||325° on all joints|
|Support Head Dimensions||Monitor Brackets can accommodate up to 60” monitors|
|L x W||310 mm x 310 mm||310 mm x 310 mm|
|Height||500-1750 mm||250 mm|
|Data Module Availability||Yes||-||Yes|
|Gas Module Availability||Yes||-||-|
|Electric Power Module Availability||Yes||-||Yes|
|Modular Service Flexibility||Yes||-||Yes|