You Asked for Simplicity. We Delivered.
- SureBP technology can record blood pressure in just 15 seconds
- BP averaging helps ensure accurate hypertension detection
- SureTemp Plus oral/axillary thermometry
- Option for Nonin® SpO2 technology
- 7" color touchscreen for a simplified workflow
- Options for documenting patient observations (like respiration rate and BMI)
- Ships with one adult blood pressure cuff
Does Movement Matter for BP Readings?
A patient's own movement—voluntary or accidental—can make blood pressure readings inaccurate. That’s why it’s important to equip your practice with solutions that can capture accurate blood pressure readings in the presence of movement. Many Hillrom vital signs solutions use the Welch Allyn SureBP® algorithm, which can do just that, helping to improve your patient data quality and increase your clinical efficiency.