Patients who may benefit from The MetaNeb® System include those with pulmonary atelectasis or secretions associated with the following conditions:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Patients who need Post Operative Airway Management
- Patients who need Emergency Room Airway Management
How It Works
- Introduces continuous high-frequency oscillation (CHFO) therapy immediately after lungs have been expanded through continuous positive expiratory pressure (CPEP)
- Integrates aerosol delivery of medications for maximum efficiency
- 10 Minutes Total*: Alternating cycles of CPEP and CHFO combined with aerosol delivery helps maximize therapy effectiveness.
*Therapy times may differ depending on patient needs and ordered therapies.
The MetaNeb System’s simple “connect and go” design uses single patient use circuits that includes a mouthpiece and adaptors for a face mask, tracheostomy, and in-line ventilation.
3D Animation Video - The MetaNeb System
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.