How it works
The Vest® Airway Clearance System uses HFCWO technology to help clear patients’ airways. It dislodges mucus from the bronchial walls, and helps move secretions and mucus from smaller to larger airways, where it can be coughed or suctioned out.
Who can benefit from The Vest® Airway Clearance System?
- Patients who have evidence or a suggestion of retained secretions.
- Patients who have difficulty with secretion clearance, or presence of atelectasis caused by mucus plugging.
The Vest® System is indicated to promote airway clearance or improve bronchial drainage for the purposes of collecting mucus for diagnostic evaluation.
- Reduces pressure in the inflatable garment when paused to allow deep breathing
- Provides treatment flexibility with multiple programming options
- Can be programmed in several languages
- Reminds patients to cough with programmable Cough Pause® feature
- Comes with rolling travel bag and locking air hoses
- Washable/dryable garments are available in a variety of sizes and colors
- Training is delivered in the comfort of patients’ homes
3D Animation Video - The Vest System
Dig deeper into product attributes to see how we can fit your requirements.