- The TS 7500 Surgical Tabletop can be easily exchanged with the patient on it with a motorized shuttle, helping increase patient safety and optimizing your workflow.
- The free-floating Carbon FloatLine tabletop offers up to 2.1 m of radiolucent area, even in Trendelenburg position, giving clear sight and exceptional imaging performance. Additional carbon accessories allow for different disciplines and applications.
- The SQ14 Extra Tabletop provides flexible beach chair positioning in neurosurgery, along with an X-Y adjustment option.
- Integration with imaging devices and feedback messages for the user create an easy working environment.
- Rapid adjustment speeds provide an ideal platform for cardiovascular surgery.
- Enjoy convenient operation with free-floating movement via sensor technology, even in the Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg position.
Ideal for Cardiovascular Surgery
Ideal for Neurosurgery
Flexible beach chair positioning, plus X-Y adjustment option.
Ideal for Spinal Surgery
Ideal for Trauma and Orthopedics
Dig deeper into product attributes to see how we can fit your requirements.
|Tabletop Dimensions||2050 mm x 432 mm x 270 mm|
|Patient Weight Capacity||225 kg in zero position; 180 kg with longitudinal shift|
|Height Adjustment||Mobile column: 510 mm – 1,060 mm / Stationary Column: 490 mm - 1,040 mm / Floor Mounted Column: 520 mm – 1,070 mm|
|Longitudinal Slide||Mobile column: 600 mm Stationary Column / 800 mm Floor Mounted Column / 800 mm|
|Adjustment Speed of Longitudinal Slide||Mobile Column: 80 mm/s / Stationary Column: 80 mm/s / Floor Mounted Column: 80 mm/s|
|X-ray Area (Cranial)||Mobile Column: 1442 mm x 432 mm / Stationary Column: 1642 mm x 432 mm / Floor Mounted Column: 1642 mm x 432 mm|
|Trendelenburg||Mobile column: ± 20° / Stationary Column: ± 20° / Floor Mounted Column: ± 20°|
|Tilt||Mobile column: ± 15° / Stationary Column: ± 15° / Floor Mounted Column: ± 15°|
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.