Small but sophisticated, the Welch Allyn H12+ Recorder is designed to provide clear data and encourage patient compliance. Utilizing a patented LeadForm patient cable to maximize comfort, the H12+ Holter provides 12-lead data recorded beat-by-beat for up to 48 hours. Its full graphic display previews ECG waveforms during patient hookup and the three buttons can be used to insert electronic markers in the data stream. Alphanumeric subject IDs can be entered for unique identification of each recording, with IDs displayed during the recording itself.
The H12+ Recorder is compatible with the HScribe System, featuring VERITAS® signal processing and analysis capabilities. The new Welch Allyn® H12+ is now Hillrom™ branded and compatible with HScribe 5.14 or later software.
Please note: the Welch Allyn H12+ Holter is currently available in select regions. Please contact your Hillrom representative for more information.
- 12-lead data recorded beat-by-beat on a removable SD card
- Analysis system features VERITAS signal processing and analysis
- HScribe Holter Analysis System provides sophisticated review and editing tools
- Welch Allyn H12+ high-fidelity recorder allows the user to define their preferred sampling rate at 180 to 1,000 samples per second
- Welch Allyn H12+ Recorder supports 48-hour standard or high-fidelity recoding with a single alkaline AA battery
- Weighs only 125 grams